Posts in the Sky

Breaking News
recent

Rugby World Cup 2019 - Japan

Rugby World Cup 2019Well that's it I've decided that my 50th Birthday gift to myself is going to be a trip to Japan to watch
the 2019 Rugby World Cup. So if you're into Rugby and can tolerate me for a few weeks, perhaps you'd like to come with.

Of course a trip to Japan to watch Rugby will be filled with all sorts of other touristy things and I'm sure it'll be lots of fun. I have simply decided I need to do something different. I have a thing for going places where I cant speak the language and the Alphabet is impossible to read.

Naturally there's going to be planning, budgeting, selecting an airline and all sorts of similar things. One thing I'm NOT doing is flying cattle class. I'm getting too old for that, so I'm going to save and scrimp and sell snake oil (just kidding) to get that business class ticket. All for the love of Rugby.

So if you're on this page because you love Rugby - (It brings out the instinctive impulses in me) Please support me and send me some work, by having a look at my hire me page above. Of course I'll also end up making stained glass rugby balls and all sorts of other bits and pieces to make it come to fruition. I've budgeted about £3000 in all - that's about £130 a month from April 2017, so lets see whether we can make it happen.

Don't forget to get my book, when its released on Amazon - The big internet lie.
Ruth Richards-Hill

Ruth Richards-Hill

Powered by Blogger.