Posts in the Sky

Breaking News
recent

Its a dog's life

Most of those that follow me on Facebook know that  I am an animal lover. However raising a puppy on the 19th floor of a highrise (and getting the house training worked out) is no mean feat.

Advent calendar for dogsKelev has jurned turned 6 months old and will be celebrating his first Christmas this year. He has already caught on that the advent calendars mean a treat a day nd of course we supplied him with his own advent calendar. Now every day when he sees the calendars coming down he obediently gets in line for his treat. I happened upon the advent calendars for dogs quite accidentally but am so pleased that I did.

Of course there is no chocolate in the doggie advent calendar treats (Chocolate is very bad for dogs) however the treats have both that chocolate smell and aroma. I must be honest I havent tasted any.



One of the difficulties in being arthritic and asthmatic, both exacerbated by very cold weather is that the pup needs exercise. While I definitely do have the aid of my son Jonathan and my future son in law, Kelev's need for exercise can't revolve purely around their busy lives, so I decided to buy him an awesome Christmas gift. Its called Go Dog Go G4 model. An automatic ball thrower. The Christmas day video will follow.


click on the image to have a look if you're interested in getting one.
Ruth Richards-Hill

Ruth Richards-Hill

No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.