Posts in the Sky

Breaking News
recent

Kickstarting my new life

While I certainly arrived back in the UK and started working almost straight away, 2015 was a very difficult year for me.

I have decided that 2015 was the foundation, the groundwork for the rebuilding of my life. I achieved quite a lot in 2015 and to be honest despite the fact that we moved flat so that there would be more room, actually I needed to do it in order to reconstruct the world I was living in. It needed to be MY space, my home and yes I needed the control.

My home is safe, warm and I have a view to die for. When my son moves out of his room, I will simply air bnb it (only to women of course) to enable me to continue paying the rent.

I remodelled my bedroom, bought a new bed, painted it and put up so new pictures. I built shelves to accommodate my tools and glass equipment.I have repaired furniture,

This week leading up to new year, everything that remains out that belongs to Jaye will be packed away. her books, her chattels, everything. Its impossible to let go when there are little reminders lying everywhere.

I have rebuilt several websites, all related to my income and I have had at least one major new client, whom I eventually fired.  More about when its the right time to fire a client here.

Having rebranded and created a new brand identity, I have started up a new marketing strategy that is all ready to go full swing starting 4th January. So my work and income is pretty much planned.

Love has taught me a few lessons in the recent past. You have to love yourself before you can effectively love others. This applies to partners/spouses/children and even your pets.

I like to believe that I wont be alone forever, but I have decided to be open to opportunity.I have joined a number of social groups both online and bricks and mortar and of course Ive starte to circulate socially, so who knows, if its meant to be, it will happen. I have consciously decided that if I am to find love, I must just let nature run its course.

The single most important thing to do now is to save and to build up for my old age. This will of course be directly related to my income which is derived both from glass and from web and social media development. As long as the cash flow remains healthy there is little that I wont be able to acheive,

So my new years resolutions are:

To work eight hours a day, five days a week. NO MORE.
To go to gym every day, alternating, swimming with workouts
To end 2016 completely Vegan
To achieve a weight of 60Kg
To save £200 000.00
To have all debts paid off.







Ruth Richards-Hill

Ruth Richards-Hill

No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.