Posts in the Sky

Breaking News
recent

Music Selection - January 2016

Over the next 30 days, we will see Valentines day preceded this year by Ash Wednesday.

I thought that this months music selection will revolve around love. 2016 is a year of hope for me. I hope to either reconcile or find love. My selection of Love songs voice how I feel about my marriage, but also my hopes for this year. I have chosen songs that I like, that my children like and that my friends like.

I have started meeting people and making new friends. Some of these songs are for friends too. The ones who rather than judge my baggage, are helping me to unpack it.

For my wife for whom I have unrequited love, - Pink - Just give me a reason

For my children, the friend who judged me the least and has always stayed close to my heart -Jeanette and to my new friends like Elle who give me hope for the future despite my cluttered and questionable past. - Westlife - Flying without wings.

For the sake of it and because its a classic that I love. Bette Midler - The Rose 

As we all know, when relationships go wrong, we have to accept responsibility for our own demons so here it is, Imagine Dragons -Demons

This one is for my friend Marion Bolton who died a year ago in Cape Town on the 15th January 2015 from a very aggressive Melanoma. 15 days from Biopsy til she died. I still feel so empty - She loved Abba and Mama Mia .
Ruth Richards-Hill

Ruth Richards-Hill

No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.